Directions to the Best Jeep Dealership in the Roswell Area
Located in North Fulton County, Roswell is home to approximately 88,346 residents and is the seventh largest city in Georgia. Whether you're visiting the Mac McGee restaurant, touring the iconic Smith Plantation, or touring Barrington Hall, you're only 33 miles away from the leading new and used car dealership in the Roswell area.
Use the following directions to travel from Roswell to Robert Loehr Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM SRT and FIAT.
- From Pine Grove Road, take I-75 North (13.9 miles)
- Continue on I-75 North and take Exit 288 (16.4 miles)
- Make a sharp left onto GA-113 S/East Main Street (1.6 miles)
- Arrive at Robert Loehr Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM SRT and FIAT
Directions from Acworth to your Nearest Chrysler Dealer
Acworth is a city in Cobb County with a growing population of around 28,502 residents. Acworth is situated along the the southeastern banks of Lake Allatoona and Lake Acworth on the scenic Etowah River. Acworth residents and visitors enjoy breathtaking views of the North Georgia Mountains. Also known as the "Lake City," Acworth extends into Paulding County, Cherokee County, and Bartow County.
Regardless of where you are in Acworth, you're less than 20 minutes away from the world-class treatment at a leading Jeep dealership in Georgia. Use the following directions to travel from Acworth to Robert Loehr Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM SRT and FIAT.
- From Cherokee Street in Bartow County, take I-75 North (1.5 miles)
- Continue on I-75 North to Exit 288 (9 miles)
- Make a sharp left onto E Main St/GA-113 in Cartersville (1.6 miles)
- You will arrive at 567 E. Main Street in Cartersville GA - Robert Loehr CDJRSF
Directions to the Nearest Marietta Area RAM Dealership
As the largest city in Cobb County and the county set, Marietta has a thriving population of around 56,579 residents. Marietta is conveniently located along the dramatic backdrops of the historic foothills of the Kennesaw Mountain and the Chattahoochee River.
Whether you're enjoying a show at the Atlanta Lyric Theatre, racing around the track at the Andretti Indoor Karting & Games, or experiencing the history at Brumby Hall & Gardens, you're only minutes away from an amazing deal at Robert Loehr Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM SRT & Fiat.
- Take Cherokee Street Northeast to Church St/GA-5 N and get on I-75 North (1.4 miles)
- Take Exit 288 to GA-113 S/ East Main Street in Cartersville (22 miles)
- Make a sharp left onto GA-113 S/ E Main Street (1.6 miles)
- Arrive at Robert Loehr CDJRSF at 567 E. Main Street in Cartersville GA
Directions to the Best Dodge Dealership Near Rome
Rome, Georgia is the county seat and the largest city in Floyd County. Home to the iconic Berry College, Rome is situated in the idyllic foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Visitors travel from far and wide to experience the landmark City Clock Tower and the Historic District.
If you are in Rome, you're only 35 minutes away from Robert Loehr Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM SRT and FIAT.
- Travel south on Turner McCall Blvd toward GA-53 (1.4 miles)
- Continue onto E 2nd Avenue (.7 miles)
- Take the GA-20/US-411 ramp to Atlanta/Cartersville (.3 miles)
- Continue on US-411 N/ GA-20 East (18.3 miles)
- Stay right at the fork and follow signs for US 411 N/ US 41 S/ GA-20 E/ GA-3 S/ I-75 and merge onto US 411 N/ US 41S/ GA-20 E/ GA-3 S/ Joe Frank Harris Pkwy SE (6.1 miles)
- Turn left onto E Main Street (.4 miles) Arrive at Robert Loehr CDJRSF located at 567 E. Main Street in Cartersville GA
Directions from Canton to the Nearest Chrysler Dealership in Cartersville, GA
Nestled in the heart of Cherokee County, Georgia, Canton has a population of around 22,958 residents. Canton embodies the small-town charm while moving at the pace of a big city. It's home to historic buildings, Cagle's Dairy, and an expansive 10-acre Wild West Town. You can also enjoy year-round performances by the Canton Theater and Cherokee County Arts Center.
Whether you're a resident of Canton or visiting, Robert Loehr Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM SRT and FIAT in Cartersville is only a short 30 minute commute.
- Get on I-575 S from HIckory Flat Highway and E. Marietta St
- Continue on I-575 S and I-75 N to GA-113 S/ E Main Street in Cartersville. From I-75 North, take Exit 288.
- Make a sharp left onto E Main St/ GA-113
- You will arrive at 567 E. Main Street in Cartersville GA - Robert Loehr Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM SRT and FIAT